Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hiya i have acne and blemishes that will NOT go away, i used proactiv for 2 months, used some SA stuff, and BP and lots of other stuff, with little results.

should i try dans regimen now?

or should i try the shea butter with bergamot?

or the C&C blackhead clearing scrub?

plzplz respond

I am an advocater of Shea Butter with Bergamot as I am sure everyone knows. I use, and I love it. It keeps the acne away quite effectively as well as keeping my skin looking good, because often my skin used to get red and crusty and wrinkly. People used to ask if I has skin cancer , it sucked. Then, I got the Shea Butter, I havent had a problem since. My Natural Regimen has kept my face a good 90%-95% clear at any given time ever since I started.

Naturally, shea butter with bergamot alone isnt enough I dont think. I would at the least use:

1)Water

2) Gentle Cleanser

3) Shea Butter with Bergamot

That will work surprisingly well, and it did quite well for me (sometimes 85% clear, other times as much 95% clear) before I started the all-out treatment I do now.

The Blackhead Scrub is certainly a great product. I am sure the continuous control one is also. Botchla sounds sold on the combo, and so do many others. If it works for so many, you might as well try the Blackhead/Continious Combo. I havent tried it personally tho, I just hear others talk about it.

hiya i have acne and blemishes that will NOT go away, i used proactiv for 2 months, used some SA stuff, and BP and lots of other stuff, with little results.  

should i try dans regimen now?

or should i try the shea butter with bergamot?

or the C&C blackhead clearing scrub?

plzplz respond