Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alright i have some pimples on my nose about 5 and wondering wat i should do to get rid of them currently i am using Clean and Clear Deep Pore Cleanser and have been using it 2 days and it has made my skin brighter and more clean but i was wondering wat to do to get rid of them they are really tiny and and just red i was thinking about putting some vaseline on them to make the redness go away and drink lots of water and hoyfully they well clear up i also just started drinking green tea help appreciated thanks.

Alright i have some pimples on my nose about 5 and wondering wat i should do to get rid of them currently i am using Clean and Clear Deep Pore Cleanser and have been using it 2 days and it has made my skin brighter and more clean but i was wondering wat to do to get rid of them they are really tiny and and just red i was thinking about putting some vaseline on them to make the redness go away and drink lots of water and hoyfully they well clear up i also just started drinking green tea help appreciated thanks.

clean and clear is absolute garbage. Why? Sure it makes your skin feel clean, but wait until you start becoming an oil factory, it will turn your nose worse. causing more pimples in the long run.

Use a gentle cleanser. use a gentle exfoliating tool like a baby hair brush or a facial exfoliating brush and sweep gently to get off all the dead skin without popping the zits, and then simply moisturize. Wait till your acne goes away normally, because right now you're in a bad situation, if you use clean and clear more, you'll probably get more zits. =(