Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShakeYoBooty

What should I use along with Accutane?

I'm getting my prescription on Tuesday if everything is A-OK with my blood test. I want to have everything ready so I can get the most out of this course...I have Cetaphil Cleanser which I use twice a day, Cetaphil Moisturizer which I put on whenever my face get's dry or tight...

What else should I be having? Are there any supplements or certain vitamens that I need while on this course?

I'm getting my prescription on Tuesday if everything is A-OK with my blood test. I want to have everything ready so I can get the most out of this course...I have Cetaphil Cleanser which I use twice a day, Cetaphil Moisturizer which I put on whenever my face get's dry or tight...

What else should I be having? Are there any supplements or certain vitamens that I need while on this course?

Hey, Shake,

To me you pretty much have everything you need. But you didn't mention chapstick, haha. Def, def, gonna need that. As for supplements and vitamins, I never took any because my derm advised me not to, and I have been ok. Usually others would recommend Vit. E and Fish Oil to help with dryness and joint pain, but moisturizer is good for the dryness and I experienced only minor muscle pain. I think you will ok without any of that stuff. But others may disagree. It's what you feel comfortable taking with Accutane and what your derm advises you to do.

Goodluck!

Haha, yeah. I forgot about chapstick because I've already been using it for years because of naturally dry lips.

Thanks for the help :) I'm all good to go now :D