Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm on my second month of accutane and and completely clear of all active acne, but the red marks are sooo bad. Is there anything gentle enough to use while I'm still on Accutane to help? Or am I gonna just have to wait it out... :doubt:

What about Vitamin E or Aloe gel, do they really work?

Guest Aloetta

Ask if you may apply CAMOLIE LOTION...

I always have at nite - if your at home and no one see you... apply it during the day .. or under makeup...

I helped me in the past - I don't know about Patients w/ ACCUTANE.. as this is MEDICATED but gentle...

You can try Vitamin E gel and tablets also. I don't really know which ingredients are bad for you or not, but heres the comparison. Theres 2 types of Walgreens brands, one is same ingredients as FOTE and one is different.

This one is the same as FOTE and the other green one is different, but it could still work? I know FOTE doesn't irritate my skin so I wouldn't want you to get anything that would.

270097.jpg

FOTE:

Aloe Vera Gel, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer 940, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Diazolidinyl Urea

Walgreens(Green gel):

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice , Water , SD Alcohol 40 , Glycerin , Polysorbate 20 , Carbomer , Triethanolamine , Methylparaben , Benzophenone-4 , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Fragrance , Yellow 5