Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hicuphinduchest

Neutrogena Visibly Even

Guest Sincerely_Me

I have used it...but never long enough to see improvement in my skin. It is NOT for people who need tons of moisture...and it's more like a summer-time moisturizer, and possibly spring. It is VERY liquidy, almost like water, but it does moisturize if you do not need anything heavy. It won't really work on flakes and such, but if you don't have those and you are not super dry, it will be ok.

I used their healthy skin foundation awhile ago. It lasted a long time on my face but the coverage was not enough for me so I no longer use it. I did like it for everything else it had to offer, though. I guess the visibly even should be good too.

I have used it...but never long enough to see improvement in my skin. It is NOT for people who need tons of moisture...and it's more like a summer-time moisturizer, and possibly spring. It is VERY liquidy, almost like water, but it does moisturize if you do not need anything heavy. It won't really work on flakes and such, but if you don't have those and you are not super dry, it will be ok.

I've used it before and I like it. It is pretty light, which is always good, and you don't look like you've smeared oil all over your face. Plus it has a nice scent, my roommates used to steal it all the time. As for the evening out issue, it didn't do much since I still had redmarks/brown splotches afterwards. I think Aveeno Skin Brightening moisturizer is way better, but it's really hard to find since I think it's been discontinued. When I used it in high school, I never wore makeup at all and would always get compliments on my skin. It's the whole soy complex along with vitamins and retinol, did a lot for my skin (lightened marks, toned, and smoothed the texture). Too bad I messed around with other stuff.