Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HalfWayCrook

Any advice would be awesome (inc. Pic)

Hey all,

I've had what I consider bad acne (though in reality it's more mild / moderate) for a couple years now, currently using Clearasil Ultra Wash twice a day & PanOxyl aquagel (5% Benzoyl Peroxide) whenever something flares up. I used to just get smallish whiteheads, tho recently im getting more of these (see pic) which look a hell of alot worse. I always find it difficult (or impossible) to go out when things get bad, an being at Uni now this is getting really irritating.

Basically what i wanna know is, do you have any advice on treating whatever these are, or better still, preventing them showing up the first place?

Cheers!

post-55444-1173019853_thumb.jpg

post-55444-1173019853_thumb.jpg

It's actually right under your nose

The products you are using may kill acne, but in the process it creates lots of dead skin, irritation which leads to oily skin. These two create new acne.

Use a gentle cleanser. I recommend oil of olay gentle cleanser. It has aloe vera in it so as soon as you're done washing, it will moisturize.

Also, before that, use Queen Helen's oatmeal scrub. It's almost like a liquid, but the particles are so small and there's honey in it, it's also meant for daily use.

Within a week you'll have great skin.

Watch :)

Also moisturize with aloe vera gel.

And then you won't have much excess oil, nor will you have dead skin from irritation.

Tidy!

Picked up the stuff from town today, cheers again mate.

Please tell me how it goes, be gentle with your skin, all the products listed contain nourishing elements and do not have any bad chemicals that will dry your face out to create more oil. You'll feel hydrated, not oily or greasy.

:) Hope that helps!