Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ylem

A good Before and After

WOw. I went through ALL of the before and after pics. Pretty encouraging. Until you realize they are posting pics of the people with dramatic improvement. There are a lot ofpeople that don't respond nearly as well, and unfortunately they seem to be the majority.

Am I the only one who feels she is a total babe either with or without scars? :think: I think her co2 laser treatment has youthed up her face, given her an attractive glow. She has also a load of makeup. But as regards actual improvement? Little to none I would imagine.

I reallly doubt laser could fix those depth of scars. I'm thinking she had subcision or fillers (which did most of the correction) along with laser. And no, I don't she is a babe before or after :lol:

Hi katiecat:

Good luck with seeing the doc! Hope it works out well for you.

The improvements are amazing but, like another poster said, the docs choose their most successful cases for before and afters!

Hi katiecat:

Good luck with seeing the doc! Hope it works out well for you.

The improvements are amazing but, like another poster said, the docs choose their most successful cases for before and afters!