Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cleardream

Now I'm confused - which is the AN brush everybody's raving about?

Maybe somebody explained this in another thread somewhere, but now I'm confused. Some people seem to be crazy about the AN Premium, and some about the Ultimate. which is better? i think CherryBunny's photo is of the Premium. it's more expensive, but isn't Italian Badger (the Ultimate) supposed to be like.. one of the best quality/softest types of brushes in the world?

t_16329_03.pngPremium

t_16328.pngUltimate

everyone ive talked to loves the Premium one. its the most expensive one on there. i dont know about the ultimate one but ive heard it sheds a little?? but thats normal for animal hair. i dont know..CherryBunny will answer all your questions im sure.

Premium ! is what i tried and loved soooo much , my fav buki ! and its the one that everyone is loving <3 doesnt shed at all even when i started using it , washed it twice until now or more still soooo soft and gives great coverage !

Lala: xD why me? huh?

Premium ! is what i tried and loved soooo much , my fav buki ! and its the one that everyone is loving <3 doesnt shed at all even when i started using it , washed it twice until now or more still soooo soft and gives great coverage !

Lala: xD why me? huh?

:lol:

hm, interesting... thanks everyone, AN queens and the like, for your input. :angel:

yeah, for a while i was considering the EDM Premium, which i didn't hear even one negative thing about. now it looks like maybe the AN Premium is better. though i have no business buying any more brushes at this point. :doh:

:lol: me no queen :blink: lol just a very big fan of their stuff and company <3 like others here as well =)

You guys NEED to get the AN premium buki soon , its the best and you will agree , covers very well you might not need a concealer , coz it applys the foundation wonderfully <3 and Clear.dream it wont hurt adding it to your collection ;) lol

:lol: me no queen :blink: lol just a very big fan of their stuff and company <3 like others here as well =)

You guys NEED to get the AN premium buki soon , its the best and you will agree , covers very well you might not need a concealer , coz it applys the foundation wonderfully <3 and Clear.dream it wont hurt adding it to your collection ;) lol

LOL - tell that to my bank account.... :lol:

:D

im getting it!!! :dance: haha. im excited.maybe i can get my boyfriend to pay for all my stuff off of the site since my bday is coming up :pray:

^ mine's coming up too, Lala! mine's on the 14th (right before the free shipping ends :lol:)... which day is yours??

oh, and Pisces RULE! :D

i have a question for the people who own the Premium brush: which other kabuki(s) did you use before the Premium brush? i'm specifically wondering if a lot of the ppl who are loving the Premium brush were using the gold AN brush/choicebrush/Joppa brush previously? and maybe they love this new one so much in comparison to that one not being so great? my thing is, i didn't really like the MAC 182 brush, which i have a hunch is very similar to the AN Premium (dense, but supersoft, etc. -- too soft for coverage of my red area). so i'm just not sure i need to be dishing out the money (even tho it's less) for the same mistake again. thanks guys....

M661_261.jpgMAC 182

I've never tried the MAC182 and I know there are a lot of raves for it, but it's so expensive. But there are several posts on either MakeupTalk, Make Alley or MakeupMania (not sure, I've been to all of them and I'm confused which is which) :doh: that the same people who either loved or hated the MAC 182 are loving the AN Premium. I don't think anyone has said the brushes are the same though. I got the Premium with my sample order and I'm loving it. I like that's it soft, but it's compact so the powder get in there and then go smoothly on your face. The coverage is awesome. I don't think you'll find it too soft and I bet you it will cover better than you think. I'm loving it and when I get paid Tuesday, I'm getting a second one as backup along with some big size foundation and blush before the free shipping is over.

I've never tried the MAC182 and I know there are a lot of raves for it, but it's so expensive. But there are several posts on either MakeupTalk, Make Alley or MakeupMania (not sure, I've been to all of them and I'm confused which is which) :doh: that the same people who either loved or hated the MAC 182 are loving the AN Premium. I don't think anyone has said the brushes are the same though. I got the Premium with my sample order and I'm loving it. I like that's it soft, but it's compact so the powder get in there and then go smoothly on your face. The coverage is awesome. I don't think you'll find it too soft and I bet you it will cover better than you think. I'm loving it and when I get paid Tuesday, I'm getting a second one as backup along with some big size foundation and blush before the free shipping is over.

The AN Premium brush rules! It's incredibly soft and incredibly dense. It really makes a difference in how the makeup goes on, too.

I love it so much, I just ordered a second one. It's the best brush I've ever used and I have an embarrasingly large collection of MU brushes here. I can't recommend this brush highly enough.

The gold one with stars doesn't even begin to compare to this one. It's a completely different texture and density.

Now if they will come out with a hand-held blush brush just like the Premium brush, I'll be in brush heaven. LOL!