Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kei_fujo

AN -vs- signature

i may go back to minerals. i'm debating between these two lines. let me know what you like or like better and why

I tried both , I like AN more because of the coverage first , covers very well alot better than SM , SM had a light coverage even with applying alot of layers , it depends on how much you coverage you need

AN has longer staying power , not only longer but doesnt come off until you rub your hand with a face wash or make up remover , with water it still stays on ! , SM didnt really last...once i applied it on my face and went to work and it was slipping off from the oil (i have oily skin)

AN doesnt make me shiny at all and helps a little with the oil issue , blotting once a day and thats all , but with SM I was oily after one hour from wearing it

AN looks natural and sink in the skin after few mins , with SM it looked abit caked on and needed more than few mins to sink in

SM and AN have great natural looking though and SM colors are great as well , also i liked their concealer but thats all.

AN as a company...way alot better , free gift samples , great service , aaand discoutns <3

I love Signature Minerals and it is all I wear anymore. I love the coverage and the feel of the foundation. The concealer works great too - I don't have any coverage problems with it at all. They do have free samples (6 of anything for about $4. shipping). I have used other mineral makeups and Signature is by far the best for me.

I have never tried aubrey nicole and I don't have any plans to because I am very very happy with what I am using.

^ psst CherylSue, AN is having a "free shipping" deal until March 15, if you change your mind... :D (you know i had to say it! :lol:)

oh, and good morning! :wavey: you're up so earrrrly... :P

^ psst CherylSue, AN is having a "free shipping" deal until March 15, if you change your mind... :D (you know i had to say it! :lol:)

i would email them and ask. but i know that some things cant be free shipping if they weigh 2 much. i emailed and asked if i could get the Premium Buki w/ free shipping.

EDIT: heres my email from AN

Any of our kabukis and a couple of other items should fit in a first class mail package. The only items that we can't really combine are the microdermabrasion, facial masques with more than a product or two. The US Post Office allows 13 or 14 ounces for the first class package. A tip that I suggest is if you are ordering more than one product and the option for free first class mail goes away, simply split your order up into two or more!

Best Regards,

Aubrey Nicole

KARMAR Industries, Inc.

www.aubreynicole.com

www.aubreynicoleminerals.com

Question in regards to LaLa's post ending in this email signature:

"Aubrey Nicole

KARMAR Industries, Inc."

Who/What exactly is Karmar Industries? What do they/it do? How does that company conjoin with aubrey nicole? Anyone know?