Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Paul Simon

Fruit and Skin

Ive heard that certain fruits can be good for your skin if you put it on them, or if you eat them a lot,

anyone know anything about this? i found a website once but i cant seem to locate it, if i do ill post it here.

pretty much any fruit is amazing for skin, especially apples. carrots are next, then anything else you can find.

bananas actually break me out, but everything else works :]

Guest Mumblesorusjen

i use a product that has fruit extracts in it and my skin has gotten alot better. so i think fruits are. Maybe not for all people though because certain fruits do break people out. try different fruits and see what happens. Good Luck

I eat about 5 apples a day. I love apples!! they love me. we make babies

jk about the last part, but you get the idea. Eat them, because if you don't, someone else will, and apples are good for you =)

Just about all fruits have vitamins and antidioxidants, which are all a great help for your skin.

I eat a lot of apples, cantulope, blackberries, grapes, and raspberries.

Of course, you won't immediately notice the effects, and actually - it'll take a while to notice fruits' effect on skin.

Also, drink water everyday. The 8-glass-a-day thing isn't recommened since excessive water intake can harm your body (mainly your liver).