Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Up until now I thought my mental issues about a girl I have a no-business-in-having-crush on had lessoned. I was wrong. I saw her new page on myspace today, through one of my school friends who I don't really talk to much anymore (we're friends but not in any classes in school). She was in his top whatever so I clicked on the link as I instantly recognized her. As soon as I saw her little avatar on his page my heart dropped. I felt so nervous, my rapid heart beating like a bass drum. I thought I saw them in the halls one day, playing around. She's the first female on his top friends...now im getting worried.

So anyway I viewed her page. The first thing I noticed was how fucking beautiful she is, and looking at her pictures I started losing the little confidence I have built over the last year in my looks. I mean, I could never compare with her. It's ridiculous.

I read her stuff and I started to feel attacked for some reason. Just last year I messaged her on her old page, for a couple weeks we messaged each other, I wondered what she thought about me, even though we really have never talked except wayyy back in middle school when she use to like me (and even then I dont remember talking to her much if at all). I remember what an obvious idiot I made out of myself, asking her for her AIM after we stopped messaging, she gave me the sn but said she rarely ever gets on. I saw her on AIM once after that and decided to message her. After that I never saw her on again.

She deleted her profile the same month, but not before sending me a message I could not read in time before it was erased after she canceled her account. Which was frustrating. I kept thinking what it was over and over, laying out all possibilities in my mind what she would say to me before killing her account.

So anyway now, after all this time, she makes the second account. On which says "do not message me unless you know me" which startled me for this reason. I felt like she could have put my name in bold letters and told me to fuck off. I'm not sure why, I'm feeling schizo about this whole thing. Over anylyzing it and thinking whats going on between her and my other friend (him asking her when theyre going to hang out).

It's just breaking me down again. I feel jealous and I feel like shit right now. I can't help how I feel about her but I also dont think its rational. Why do I like her for all people? Why am I doing this to myself? I can't focus on anything else right now, my mom was talking to me I did not hear a word. I literally had a minor anxiety attack.

this whole thing sounds stupid I know, but it really affects me.

:cry:

i had a similar situation to yours i went to freinds myspace but saw the girl i like on his top 8 and i was like uhhh ok...

and i started to think if she hangs out with him i know all the drugs he does and that might rub off on her and my heart sunk because you never know what could happen.

I still have feelings for her (no matter how much they shouldnt be there) It's hard trying to forget about it, apparently she may be 'in a relationship' now but idk if thats for real or whatever. I'm becoming more accustomed to the fact that she probably dislikes me for annoying her a little online last year, and whatnot. I know how it feels to not like someone back.

I won't bother another girl again.

Guest Pieces Mended

Honestly, don't flip out about it. People take things too personally because of how insecure they are. Why don't you try msging her and see what happens? You can't make an assumption and believe you're correct - you'll never know if you truly are until you try.

Why do you think the "do not message me unless you know me" applies to you? You do know her ....

Just send a short message to say hello.

Sounds like your probably over-reacting. A hot girl on myspace probably gets no less than a 1,000 creepy messages from random strangers. Her message is most likely to deflect some of those. I highly doubt it's in any form directed towards you. Message her and just say hi if you want. Otherwise ignore it and try to move on. I know how you feel though. I had something similar with a girl. Luckily, she moved halfway across the country so I was afforded enough space to move on. Do what you think you need to do.

No, I actually have a strong feeling she wants nothing to do with me. And by 'knowing her' I meant I might have talked to her a few times in 6th grade (danced with her once). In 5 years she has changed a lot I believe. I'm sure she's a good person, and from her messages she seems nice. But I'd rather get to know her in person if that ever happens than send her messages. I don't want to be a stalker. it was already weird enough I talked to her that much online last year, she would do well to get a restraining order if I do it again.

I'm slightly losing interest in her. Not because it's fading, more because I've realized how stupid and wrong it is to have a crush on her. She's too pretty for me anyway. I hate to sound like I have low self esteem (which I so convienently have anyway) but I probably came off as shallow. Like I was only interested in her looks. "Here's a guy I hardly use to know and now he's constantly messaging me". :rolleyes: but she kept replying with more conversation so I don't know.

So, it's really not my place.

Cmon people, LOOK at it at a more realistic view. People are begging for food to feed their children in some places. They face death everyday. Your sad about a myspace page and a girl you see every day??

Take a chance, ask her out, do something. Life is short, Never care what others say, Never care what others think. This takes work but you can get there. Be strong, Be brave.

:( Hon! It really make me sad that you don't think you're good enough for someone. Anyone, I don't care how 'pretty' they are. I find about 70% of the people I meet about as interesting as a flat rock. YOU are creative, kind, interesting, not stupid (this is huge, there are waaayyyy too many stupid ppl). I know you do have low self esteem, but you shouldn't. Most girls would prefer a guy like you over the over-jelled shiny polo-types anyway, not that there's anything wrong with that :razz: And besides all that, I've seen your picture, if you don't mind an an old lady's opinion, nothing wrong there ;)

Cmon people, LOOK at it at a more realistic view. People are begging for food to feed their children in some places. They face death everyday. Your sad about a myspace page and a girl you see every day??

Take a chance, ask her out, do something. Life is short, Never care what others say, Never care what others think. This takes work but you can get there. Be strong, Be brave.