Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keep Ya Head Up

Cocoa Butter

A freind told me i shud use cocoa butter on my redmarks, he says it helps get rid of streach marks, idk if its a good idea, will it irratate my skin???any1 ever try this???

No cocoa butter anywhere you're prone to breakouts. Alpha or Beta hydroxy products. Or if you want to get rid of 'em super fast- pro (PROFESSIONAL!) microderms (it's not just the buffing power but the suction as well-not found in home systems) or Intense Pulsed Light treatments.

No cocoa butter anywhere you're prone to breakouts. Alpha or Beta hydroxy products. Or if you want to get rid of 'em super fast- pro (PROFESSIONAL!) microderms (it's not just the buffing power but the suction as well-not found in home systems) or Intense Pulsed Light treatments.

That's why I said don't use it anywhere you're prone to breakouts. That could mean the face, the chest, the back, anywhere. It is, as said above, comedogenic. But no, it's not just for pregnant women....it's in a lot of body butters or heavy moisturizers. Some people use it all over.

I use it on legs and tummy as its a really good moisturiser but i dont get spots there so its fine i def would not use this anywhere i get spots would def clog and make me breakout x

I used 100% cocoa butter that comes in a yellow stick - I used it on my face and the next day I see little zits around my nose and mouth area , cocoa butter is too oily and clogs pores .