Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shake Off the Dust  Arise

DRINKING 100% ALOE VERA

Guest Aloetta

Yep.. I HAVE.

I have an Aloe Plant... and use to take RAW ALOE LEAF piece and scrape .. 1 tsp into water and drink...

It's real good for Blood and gives you energy.. just purifies you in general

But also I use it Topically for many reasons...

But I have developed a female issue so I had to STOP taking it INTERNALLY... as it only would trigger the issue..

But Hey it does help...

Great Blood Purifier..Girls (women) must use w/ precaution.... it tastes blah................... AND IT WAS JELLY LIKE SUBSTANCE... BUT YOU HAVE TO MIX IT WELL IF TAKEN RAW...

THERE IS THIS LADY THAT SELLS THE PRODUCT FOR WELL BEING - GOOGLE IT.. it provides tons of benefits from curing aches etc...

Yep.. I HAVE.

I have an Aloe Plant... and use to take RAW ALOE LEAF piece and scrape .. 1 tsp into water and drink...

It's real good for Blood and gives you energy.. just purifies you in general

But also I use it Topically for many reasons...

But I have developed a female issue so I had to STOP taking it INTERNALLY... as it only would trigger the issue..

But Hey it does help...

Great Blood Purifier..Girls (women) must use w/ precaution.... it tastes blah................... AND IT WAS JELLY LIKE SUBSTANCE... BUT YOU HAVE TO MIX IT WELL IF TAKEN RAW...

THERE IS THIS LADY THAT SELLS THE PRODUCT FOR WELL BEING - GOOGLE IT.. it provides tons of benefits from curing aches etc...

I'm sorry you cant take it anymore. I'm going to order some online 100% Pure Organic. Probably not as good as straight from the plant, so Ill see how it goes.

Peace-

Yes I drink it almost every day. You can even get different flavors so it tastes pretty good. I have the Strawberry kiwi. I actually think it has helped with my skin a lot. Aloe Vera contains over 250 natural vitamins, nutrients and enzymes essential to our health..it's amazing all of the things that aloe vera juice can help with, not just acne. The kind that I drink is called Aloe Pure.

Guest Aloetta

Thanks ^....

Straight RAW Aloe is OKAY...It is safe :) as your only opening the LEAF and intaking the GEL portion

There are various types of VARIETIES of ALOE......... You would have to know your PLANT's Biological state/ or TYPE of ALOE, that's TRUE

But I agree, Capsuale or Juice is simpler and does the same thing..

You can GOOGLE the results from intaking RAW ALOE...