Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DiscoBloodbath

my lashes are falling out....

I was using a mascara that made my eyelashes fall out as well (I had switched from my regular brand to a "volumizing(?)" brand). I went back to my old standby, Maybelline Great Lash non-waterproof. My lashes are now growing back in normally!

You should try Dr. Hauschka Mascara. It's 100% organic, and it doesn't ruin your lashes. Also, try using a lash conditioner like Ardell Brow & Lash Accelerator, which can be found at drugstore.com for around $3. HTH!

go to www.talaka.com it is a very good product with great reviews to help eyelashes and eyebrows grow back.

I didn;t read the whole thread so sorry if someone already mentioned this.

go to www.talaka.com it is a very good product with great reviews to help eyelashes and eyebrows grow back.

I didn;t read the whole thread so sorry if someone already mentioned this.

you know.. i'm not sure. i've been wondering the same thing myself -- what is "normal" for eyelash loss.

and i myself have another problem: actual hair loss. i don't think the amount i'm losing in the shower daily is normal. i've talked to doctors about it, and they don't notice anything visually by looking at me (though i do). they just say stuff like, "100 hairs a day or less is normal." but i think it's sometimes more than 100. :doubt:

stupid hair. always there when you don't want it and never around when you do.

you know.. i'm not sure. i've been wondering the same thing myself -- what is "normal" for eyelash loss.

and i myself have another problem: actual hair loss. i don't think the amount i'm losing in the shower daily is normal. i've talked to doctors about it, and they don't notice anything visually by looking at me (though i do). they just say stuff like, "100 hairs a day or less is normal." but i think it's sometimes more than 100. :doubt:

Is your hair on your head thinning? Cuz I lose a lot of hair down the drain in the shower, but I have medium thick dark hair, and it's not thinning at all. I've always heard brunettes shed more than blondes(?) so i figured it was normal.

I know a woman who lost a lot of hair & has much thinner hair now, but her job exposes her to some radiation, so that's why.

Is your hair on your head thinning? Cuz I lose a lot of hair down the drain in the shower, but I have medium thick dark hair, and it's not thinning at all. I've always heard brunettes shed more than blondes(?) so i figured it was normal.

I know a woman who lost a lot of hair & has much thinner hair now, but her job exposes her to some radiation, so that's why.

^ kohl??

and guys... the problem is not fixed! i hadn't noticed much "shedding" since i hadn't been applying any eye makeup. last night i tried on this new almay eyeliner i bought and 2 lashes fell out. then this morning when i was about to wash my face, i passed my finger by my eye, and 2 more fell out! ahh and i haven't even worn mascara in forever!

is there like a temporary eye lash shedding period? i mean... spring is round the corner? ;)

:(

Jan Marini makes an eyelash conditioner that is supposed to be amazing. I'm trying it out right now ... it's only been a week, though, too soon for results.

unfortunately, it costs a fortune.

in the past. you know befor all those chemical products were out..people used kohl for their lashes and eyes. it's good for your eyes too. i think they are found in Asian stores.

A good product to try is Shu Eumeura Lash Repair. (I probably didnt spell the name right). Its a clear lash treatment that you apply like a mascara at night. It helps to keep my lashes from falling out cause I have that same problem. This stuff is expensive, I think $20 but its amazing. It makes my lashes longer, thicker, and shinier. It really makes a difference, even right away. I buy mine from the brand's website cause i think its hard to find in stores. Hope thi helps!