Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ridacne

4th Month Accutane

hey all....

ive been taking accutane for about 4 months and i am really happy with my results thus far. i had some prettyyy bad acne and now my acne is a lot better but within the last week i have begun to notice that i have some small pimples coming in on random spots on my face...nothing too big. and the redness hasnt subsided. i was wondering if anyone else had this problem this far into the regiment and i was wondering how long the redness takes to go away...

thanks!

That is very common. Your face may have a reddish tint that will persist a couple weeks to months after stopping Accutane. It's even longer for some people. I've been off Accutane for about 2 months, and my redness has subsided almost completely. Just stick it out!! Good luck.

That is very common. Your face may have a reddish tint that will persist a couple weeks to months after stopping Accutane. It's even longer for some people. I've been off Accutane for about 2 months, and my redness has subsided almost completely. Just stick it out!! Good luck.

you broke out at all?

no i havent had any major break outs...they are reallly small pimples that go away in a day. i think i may be experiencing this because i started taking multivitamin supplements last week. stupid move :naughty:

thanks for the help

Just stick it out (I'm with kitten). Your body is still purging all the oil and nastiness that gets into the pores... the only cyst I ever got in my entire life came my last week on Accutane, and now I'm basically flawless.