Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
orange head

hey ive got small red bumps that arent visible at all when theres a shadow on my face but i need help

hey ive got small red bumps that arent visible at all when theres a shadow on my face but when theres bright light you can see many small red bumps or zits and when i open my mouth wide it looks like A HELL OF A LOT OF bumps...my dads a doctor so he can prescribe a medicine but i have no idea what. I read that whole dan kern thing and i hav school and im not gonna be able to do all that stuff in the morning and night...just one nice topical cream to get rid of small red bumps as fast as possible..any suggestions?

If you're not willing to put in any effort whatsoever, then don't expect anything in return.

I don't know about you, but i'm a finance and accounting major at university. Even i have time for this, and i got my days planned literally by every minute.

hey ive got small red bumps that arent visible at all when theres a shadow on my face but when theres bright light you can see many small red bumps or zits and when i open my mouth wide it looks like A HELL OF A LOT OF bumps...my dads a doctor so he can prescribe a medicine but i have no idea what. I read that whole dan kern thing and i hav school and im not gonna be able to do all that stuff in the morning and night...just one nice topical cream to get rid of small red bumps as fast as possible..any suggestions?

If your dad is a doctor, then he should know by looking at you what to prescribe. You should ask him what he thinks.

alright well does this regimen even work?

Yes, Dan's regimen works very well for mild to moderate acne when it is followed precisely, twice each day. It works best on inflammatory acne.

Check out the success stories. http://www.acne.org/success.php

Could be anything....nobody here can say without seeing it. I would ask your dad about it. If around the mouth...possibly perioral dermatitis. THERE IS NO QUICK FIX so don't waste your time looking for one. You've got to be willing to make an effort and to be consistent.