Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adi0597

Dan's Cleanser......

FYI I was using the Purpose bar...

Two days of using DK's Gel and the dryness is gone and I can easily apply two layers of Benz without a problem of drying.

My face looks dramatically different... Less dry... Less acne.

I bodybuild and my hormones are always taxed.... Dans Regimen takes care of this havok.

Guest Pieces Mended

Good for you! I love Dan's cleanser, it's the best I've used.

yeah it really is good stuff. i too switched from the purpose cleansing bar to dan's cleanser. no more dry skin and less acne within a week.

im gonna order some when i need some more BP. i hear the bottle is huge, which should be good for me because i currently go through my purpose liquid cleanser like water!

Guest Pieces Mended
im gonna order some when i need some more BP. i hear the bottle is huge, which should be good for me because i currently go through my purpose liquid cleanser like water!

I just got the cleanser and bp yesterday. They are beyond a shadow of a doubt the best products I have ever used. And I have used a LOT. Seriously, the cleanser is so nice and gentle but with a good lather (unlike Cetaphil) it actually feels like I'm cleaning my face. And don't even get me started on the bp...hardly even feels like I'm putting medication on. Simply amazing. Many kudos to Dan, can't even wait for the moisturizer.

I ran out of the cleanser this morning. I always keep back a bar of the purpose soap bar for back up just incase my order is late (WHICH THIS TIME IT HAS BEEN, DAN AND BRANDY LOOKING IN YOUR DIRECTION HERE. WHERE IS MY CLEANSER??? MWHAHAHA) Only joking

Anywayz so i used the purpose bar and it has been months since i have used it. Although it is a good cleanser there is so much difference between the two. The DKR cleanser makes my skin feel like silk the purpose, although it still does the job it my skin feel so tight.

So yeah i have truely realised how good the DKR cleanser is.