Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reOowSEXtasy

♥♥ [!!] Red marks,make-up,What product ?!? [!!] ♥♥

Posted

Posted

dude, whenever I read your posts I feel like I'm tripping on acid.

ANYWAY, it looks like you have mild/moderate acne, have you tried Dan's regimen?

Posted

Youre acne isnt that bad. I wish I had mild acne :boohoo:

Posted

My redmarks/skin tone are very similar to yours!

I use Everyday Minerals makeup, which I absolutely love. It's much better than Bare Minerals, and it's half the price! They're coming out with a lot of new colors very soon too, although they already have a wide selection.

I use their intensive formula -- it has the best coverage.

I suggest you go to their website and order their free sample kit! You get samples of 3 foundations so you can find your shade, plus 1 blush/bronzer and finishing powder. You just have to pay around $3-$5 shipping.

Also, if you've never used mineral makeup before, you'll need a concealer brush and a kabuki brush.

I really love this makeup. I can't go out without it! My acne is all gone, just dealing with redmarks, and thanks to this makeup those don't have to be visible when I go out. Plus it's all natural so I don't have to worry about it causing any new problems.

Posted

^ yes i agree on everyday minerals. I love it. You should come to the makeup forum (im a total addict there) but i warn you now, you might get addicted :lol:

Posted

My red marks look a lot like yours.

I have been using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion (Night), which has AHA, for almost a year now and it has really made a difference on my red marks. Don't expect an overnight miracle, red marks take a long time to fade, but I have definitely noticed that it has helped.