Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

You have done to try and rid yourself of Acne? I can remember once when i was 16 i didnt go to school because i had a big bad flare up.I got so depressed about it that night i took one of those metal scrubbing things for your dishes and scrubbed my face really hard *thinking it may somehow help* i was off school for 6 weeks because my first layer of skin had been taken off.It was a mess,lots of blood etc at the time i was so down i didnt even feel the pain, i just wanted it to go away so badly that i didnt care. :(

Anyone else done something really stupid to try and rid yourself of acne? :ninja:

Hmmm done many many MANY stupid things to try and get rid of acne, but the most recent one was to layer on glycolic acid + benzoyl peroxide + hydrogen peroxide on a forming zit and some whiteheads...

Let's just say that the scabs left behind still aren't ready to come off...

You have done to try and rid yourself of Acne? I can remember once when i was 16 i didnt go to school because i had a big bad flare up.I got so depressed about it that night i took one of those metal scrubbing things for your dishes and scrubbed my face really hard *thinking it may somehow help* i was off school for 6 weeks because my first layer of skin had been taken off.It was a mess,lots of blood etc at the time i was so down i didnt even feel the pain, i just wanted it to go away so badly that i didnt care. :(

Anyone else done something really stupid to try and rid yourself of acne? :ninja:

Once I took a needle and just poked every bump, pimple or not, until it bled. Of course, it just made everything worse and quite nasty.

I washed my face 5+ times a day with regular soap...Damn was it dry, haha.

I also once mixed Tazorac, Differin Gel, Differin Cream, and Plexion into one mixture to see if I mixed them together, would it work better....It didn't, lol.

Guest Mankind R.I.P.

Sandpaper. Really stupid but it actaully worked. Never do it again though. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

Guest Mankind R.I.P.
Sandpaper. Really stupid but it actaully worked. Never do it again though. STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

#6 of Murphy's War Laws:

"If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid."

;):cool: