Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shadows

Can you be Allergic to Accutane?

Can you be Allergic to Accutane? I thought it was made as a dirivative of vitamin A, but I wasnt sure. I have been in anaphalactic shock before from some meds.. so im scared of anything new.

Can you be Allergic to Accutane? I thought it was made as a dirivative of vitamin A, but I wasnt sure. I have been in anaphalactic shock before from some meds.. so im scared of anything new.

I am sure you will be ok. the derm should have asked you all the relevant medical history before prescribing?

I am sure you will be ok. the derm should have asked you all the relevant medical history before prescribing?

You know I always tell my drs what Im allergic to and they never believe me until they look at my ER records. Im allergic to antihistamines which happens to be very rare and if I have a reaction to something else.. Im next to impossible to treat because I cant have the usual medicine (antihistamines). I even wear an allergy bracelet but I swear the drs never pay attention.