Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nestor

What do you guys think of this site?

Hello. I finally joined acne.org after several months of browsing. Great site and great people. :dance:

Now, In my research of the probiotic "method" I came across this website called "Clear Concept" (http://clearconceptskin.com) that is promoting thier "program". Now keep in mind that I am pretty skeptical of all the scammers out there so I want to hear you're opinion. Should i buy it?

That web site is poorly designed and has dead links for content. The one content page I saw was a crappy bullet list and the other link that worked took me to a different web site all together! I wouldn't trust them. Their domain index is basically a "buy it now" page. @[email protected]

I dont even understand what it is. they don't even explain it.

it is something like proactiv? or a book?

it seems like a scam

It has scam written all over it. I agree with above poster in that it doesn't give enough clear information as to what it is or what it's purpose is.

Terrible website, don't even know what it is, why would anyone buy whatever it is that they say works well without having any idea of what that item is, the only button that worked is "buy now" button which spells SCAM