Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
synapse_ita

I almost got psychologically killed by my mum

hello

unluckly every saturday i have school only for 4 hours (8.30 am --> 12.30), so when i'm back at home i always find my parents having their lunch (they won't wait me though)...

same shit happened today, i was back at home at 12.45 and my parents were having their lunch. i saw my mother was angry (it doesn't take that much to to understand that). so i asked 'whats wrong?' and she proved very aggressive and she was all the time like ' you never care about this house or about your family, you just hang around with friends (wtf? haven't been out for at least 1 month!) or you go to pubs'...

they point is that she told me these two things:

-'since you started using those stupid creams your skin is bullshit/your pimples are getting much worse, you will never heal your skin'

-'you can't drive, you are not able to handle a car'

i mean she really need to fuck offfffffff

i hate her so much now, what am i supposed to do?

1) i think my complexion is much better than when i started the regimen

2) i can drive MUCH better than she does, but

she said those two things just because she know i care a lot about 1)my skin 2) cars, i love them, they are my second biggest interest after computers...

how can someone be so mean?

i'm sure i'll breakout tomorrow, i always do when someone critiques my skin...

:cry:

My mom goes off on me for no reason too. My sis & dad are smart enough to not hang around the house much on weekends when she particularly likes to go on rampages.

If you think that something is working for your skin, then keep with it. She probably just said that cuz she knows what buttons to push on you.

Guest JustBreathe

your mom has the problem, not you. Move out when you can.

I'm sorry synapse :comfort:

parents can be mean, but she's probably going through menopause, still not a reason to hurt your feelings, but try to understand her a little, as someone above said, she probably has other problems.

now think of this, do u help her at home? as in, wash the dishes or make dinner for them?

once again, I'm sorry that this is happening to you :(

hope u feel better soon

xxx

My parents always through my skin in my face, too. It is like they are trying to get as low as they can. Next time, through your mom's saggy breasts and big ass in her face when she is mean to you. :angel:

My parents always through my skin in my face, too. It is like they are trying to get as low as they can. Next time, through your mom's saggy breasts and big ass in her face when she is mean to you. :angel:

Hi Synapse. My advice would be to tell your mother just how much that hurts you when she talks to you like that. If you retaliate in anger with angry words, then she will justify talking to you like that. Stand up for yourself but do it in a respectful manner. Try saying something like," Mum, that really hurts me when you say things like that. I really dont understand why you would intentionally hurt my feelings." At first she may say something out of anger because she knows you are right and she should be embarrassed but after that I bet she thinks twice about saying something so mean. I am truly sorry that your mother of all people has hurt you so badly. Our mother is the one person in the world that should understand, love, support and protect us at all costs. Your mother definitely has issues and probably deserves some ugly words spoken back to her but that wouldnt make you any better than her. Growup, have children and remember how badly your mother hurt you with her words and never do that to your children. The best revenge is to grow up and be the parent that she isnt. Stay on the regimen. I pray for clear skin for you soon. What doesnt kill you, will make you stronger! Lorrie

That is messed up for that to come from a parent. Seriously, find ammunition and make her life hell. I wouldn't stand for that. Don't do anything drastic like move out (she wins if you do that), just find something that affects her emotionally then drive it into her, make her feel like shit and feel the effect it has on her psyche.