Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fireinthehole

Am I not using enough BP if it lasts 2-3 months?

I bought a tube of the BP Gel and i finally ran out, it lasted me about shy of 3 months. Does this mean i'm not using enough of it? I don't apply BP to my forehead just my cheeks and lower face and was wondering if the BP Gel usually lasts that long or am I just not using enough.

If you are only treating a portion of your face, then the BP will last longer for you, but it all depends.

If you are clear and happy with your results, then you are using enough, imo.

That sounds about right. Mine lasts about 6 weeks (1.5 months), and I use it on my whole face. So if you only use it on half your face it should last about twice as long (12 weeks, or 3 months).

I use a lot of it on my whole face, and a tube lasts about 2.5 weeks. I think if you use the exact finger length and width that Dan recommends for people who have adjusted to BP, then a tube might last you somewhere around 3 or 4 weeks. I would say you're not using enough if you are using it on most of your face or more and it's lasting you a lot longer than 4 weeks.