Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Are these blackheads or is there another name for that?

Recommended Posts

On my nose and the skin around, I have extremely tiny black dots, look like dark pores. They are not visible to the eye unless I'm in sun light and you are very close to my face and I stretch my skin by making a lean face. If I squeeze them I got very small stuff coming out. What are those? Also I did accutane 5 months ago so this kinda panicking me as well. Before accutane I had literally hundreds of small blackheads all over, they made my skin look rough.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes