Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay I'm on the end of my 5th week of tazorac and though things were the worst ever the first 4 weeks, I think things have started to really turn around.

But, then my mom today tells me I look the worst I ever looked and I have to do something about it and that the medicine obviously doesn't work and I should go on pills. Okay true that I still have a bunch of red marks, but really, could I be imagining that things have much improved over the past week? Plus won't things only get even better the longer I'm on tazorac?

Okay I'm on the end of my 5th week of tazorac and though things were the worst ever the first 4 weeks, I think things have started to really turn around.

But, then my mom today tells me I look the worst I ever looked and I have to do something about it and that the medicine obviously doesn't work and I should go on pills.  Okay true that I still have a bunch of red marks, but really, could I be imagining that things have much improved over the past week?  Plus won't things only get even better the longer I'm on tazorac?

dude tazorac (not to mention many other derm. products) fucked my skin up big time....i swear the only thing u should take from a dermatologist is accutane otherwise you're better off using over the counter products

rock on biggrin.gif/

I've been using tazorac for a few years now and swear by it. It is a topical cream and I have found it's not for everybody.

Basically the way it works for me is I apply it twice a day to affected areas and it pretty much dries it up and gets rid of any problems in a weeks time, two weeks maybe, depending on how bad or how you use it.

I like to compare it to acid because I start to see a difference right away in my skin, sure it forms red marks, but they supside real quick.