Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

People with depression have worse acne and more prone breakouts. It has been clincally proven that happy kids have better skin.

Rest of article found at www.sensibleacneadvice.com

What do u guys think?

Do you get breakouts when you are down.

Or is this untrue and you get down after your breakouts because of them?

Tell me your views?

Many thanks

so let me guess we should all be blind optimists right?

i think of myself as a realist, if a situation comes up AND i take the necessary steps to solve it then there is a CHANCE that situation will be resolved

pessimism actually gives a certain degree of focus in my day to day life

well to an extent i agree with this... along with foreveralmostthere i get kinda down when i have a breakout and then it just gets worse. i don't know if it's just the break out running its course or the fact that i felt down because of the break out.

well to an extent i agree with this... along with foreveralmostthere i get kinda down when i have a breakout and then it just gets worse. i don't know if it's just the break out running its course or the fact that i felt down because of the break out.

I agree. Depression worsens Acne. The stress builds up and oil glands are blocked. My face is breaking out terribly this month. :(

Eh, I don't know. I get depressed when I have clear skin and not-so-clear skin. :/ But I dunno, I think I agree with ForeverAlmostThere; It's a vicious cycle :(

While we're on the subject of depression, anyone know of a natural way to "get happy"? I've read about St. John's Wort and stuff like that, but I'm not sure if it's safe for people with hemophilia and stuff.

definately, just thinking positive

www.thesecret.tv

go download it somewhere, basically it just says think positive, but with fancy speakers and stuff