Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne Emotional Advice

Remember if you are suffering from acne don't get to down about it. It is a normal occurrence and one of numerous struggles that we will face throughout our lives. It will most likely be gone before you know it anyway.

Don't let acne run your life. Go out like you did before and maintain the lifestyle before you had acne. Live your normal life. Do not let it influence your lifestyle.

Ask your elders who have suffered from it in the past. And as they are coming into the last stages of their lives. They realise and tell you how unimportant it is in the bigger schemes of things and how you should love life.

Make sure you do not get depressed or anxious about your acne. This happened to me on several occasions. All this will do is make your complexion look worse and cause struglling times over something realy minor in the bigger schemes of things. Never let anyone put you down about having acne, if they do than follow the procedures put in place to defend yourself against such harassment. Even for males, if your embarassed put a bit of concealer on, most likely your friends will not notice and just enjoy your life.

My main bit of advice is. Acne is normal. Where not here forever. Life life day by day and enjoy it with or without acne. I wish you the best my friends in your struggle that i can so closely relate to. Im sure you will soon grow out of your acne and become a stronger person for having it.

Rest of Article found at www.sensibleacneadvice.com

Did u guys rate this advice. I am posting this due to high demand.

Acne Emotional Advice

It is a normal occurrence and one of numerous struggles that we will face throughout our lives.

My main bit of advice is. Acne is normal. Where not here forever. Life life day by day and enjoy it with or without acne.

Bueatiful. Thank you for posting this!