Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kel

cant get rid of redness when i try to increase BP

i have been doing regimen for ages now and am clear,with occasional spot.

my only concern is i dont use to the amount suggested,proberly i use around have a finger length,only put on cheeks and chin/jaw area,everywere else i have never broke out!

whenever i try to increase to 1 finger length my face is very red,so i decrease again.

i no im clear but istill wonder if i wouldnt even get occasional spot if i could do the recommended amount.

or perhaps im doing ok as i dont need it for all my face ,is the full finger appliacation for when doing all face?

i guess i dont worry about it as im pretty much clear i was seeking advice.

thanks in advance guys

its pretty much a full finger for the entire face. i doubt the reason youre getting the occasional spot is because you arent using that much. a lot of people will still get the occasional spot and may not be able to be perfectly 100% clear. you might be one of those people, or this might eventually stop. Eitherway, you gotta look at the positive at how much youve improved.

and you could increase the amount, but if the redness is bad then there is no reason to because redness certainly doesnt look that good itself.

Kel,

It sounds like you are doing fine. If less than a finger is keeping your clear, but for the occasional spot, that sounds normal.

A random breakout from time to time is normal.