Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Red Marks or Bumps (or Acne)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Acne

• Bumps or Acne
    • Red Marks

choose one.. i perfer bumps over red marks.. due to the fact that people can see red marks from miles away but only can see bumps up close :/

I so prefer red marks. I've got lots of freckles on my face, so they're not as noticeable as bumps. Although I hyperpigment like hell on my chest, so for my chest I'd actually prefer bumps. (No freckles on my chest, so the redmarks REALLY stand out!)

Guest JustBreathe

lol. they both suck. I would rather not choose. That doesn't accomplish anything anyway :P

Having both is pretty cool :wub:

No.

Sometimes, though, I don't think people who don't have any experience with acne can tell the difference.

Ex. My friend was trying to set me up with a boy, but warned me that he had "terrible" acne. When I finally met him: red marks only... :doubt:

I'd rather have pimples that don't leave red marks. That way once you get rid of the pimples you don't have red marks to worry about after. Red marks take a WAY longer time to heal then pimples.

I'd agree with lifesux.

over my course of accutane i developed spots that left me with bad marks, which are slowly fading. Plus I still have some weird looking ones from last spring on my sideburn area because of a chain of BAD lesions.

I'm mostly free of active spots now, but the redmarks still get me down big time, but I'd still choose them over more infuriating acne.