Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JdM240sX

Starting Regimen (come vote for moisturizer!)

:snooty:

dissapointed its been 3-5 months since i stopped DKR and i thought i grew out of acne but its coming back yikes! back on the regimen i go

im looking for a new moisturizer

i have been using cetaphil but i want to try something new im not a fan of complex15 or neutrogena

any suggestions?

no mam care to elaborate on this lac-hydrin five? and can i get this at my local retailer

It depends on where you live. In the US you can find it at Walgreen or get from drugstore.com

It is a lactic-acid moisturizer.

Did you not like Complex 15? It gets wonderful reviews.

oo must be similar to eucerin? how does it compare lol sorry i ask alot of questions

yea my skin doesnt like complex15 because its too complex :P

It's a bit thicker than Eucerin, but the closest thing to it, imo.

I just dilute it a bit before applying it. I wash my hands and while they are still wet, I squirt a small amount of LHF into my hand and rub my palms together, then apply it.

300.jpg

o0o i see il give it a try thanks a million! same ol brandy always helping people and happy belated 2 year anniversary on DKR!

o0o i see il give it a try thanks a million! same ol brandy always helping people and happy belated 2 year anniversary on DKR!

aww, you're welcome! I hope it works well for you.

And thank you for the Anniversary wishes, you were the only one that noticed. :wub:

I do use it during the day. My makeup has spf in it so I typically don't worry if my moisturizer doesn't have any.

Ive been using Aveeno Ultra Calming Moisturizer SPF15 it reduces redness. I like it so far;however, its expensive.

I use Curel body lotion, works great even if my skin is dry/flaky. My boyfriend likes and uses Eucerin, but I find it too greasy. I like Curel because its pretty light and absorbs well, but will ball up if used too soon after BP application.

I know its a good lotion because in the winter I have very itchy skin on my legs and its the only lotion that completely gets rid of that. And its nice to have just one lotion that works great on my body and face.

Cetaphil, jojoba oil, and eucerin extra protective are what I use. I mix the jojoba with both. I use the cetaphil at night and the eucerin during the day. The eucerin sucks but its pretty good when mixed with a lot of jojoba. Jojoba oil is the best moisterizer IMO, I use a lot at night and it looks super oily but its not, and my skin looks really good the next morning.