Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cleardream

Really quick: name your EYE moisturizer & why you like it

^interesting! (and thank you for replying - i thought nobody would, since the question has been asked in different ways before... :P)

i'm using olay age defying eye gel. i like that it absorbs quickly and is supposed to be better for breakouts because it does but sometimes it doesn't seem moisturizing enough. i used to use loreal revitalift eye and that was good.

Dr. Hauschka is the best eye cream I have found. It is so rich and immediately makes eyes look hydrated and awake. I love that it is 100% natural, I hate that it is 40 bucks for a container that lasts about 1.5 months! :snooty:

I like origin's eye doctor it works pretty good. I cant think of any negatives- its mosturizing and smells nice like cucumbers. I think its between 25$-30$ but it lasts pretty long.

I've used

An Avon eye cream I liked, and I think it was Advanced Eye Perfector. It really helped with puffiness & dark circles & is under $10. Best bang for your buck, IMO.

Loreal Eye Defense & feel it does nothing.

Clarins Eye Contour Gel which is okay in the morning to help with puffiness but does little for circles or to moisturize. It also absorbs fast for makeup.

Aveeno Positively Radiant is pretty good for moisturizing & darkness under the eye, not so great for puffiness, & it stings my eye area a little but that doesnt really bug me.

DHC Concentrated Eye Cream was great for circles, puffiness & moisturizing. I really liked it except that it stings a bit also if I remember correctly.