Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tyguy19

white heads and breakouts

hey guys...ummmm i get breakouts usually on my forhead....there pretty mild usually but at times they can get kinda serious.....ive tried proactive...and dr.murad acne system but still i get breakouts....maybe i should stop using these serious products because i have mild acne?i dont even know anymore....any suggestion on good products and regiments i can buy at shoppers drug mark would be amazinggggggg....thanks for your time:)

maybe u should try vichy..that worked for me..but after a while my acne got serious and now nothing is helping..im waiting for DKR to arrive

I just started on clearogen, a product that attacks the root cause of acne, hormones. It has special ingredients that inhibit DHT (byproduct of hormones that stimulates overproduction of oil, causing acne) on the skin, and also has BP and some other things to clear acne. I've only started on it last night and have seen a little improvement. www.clearogen.com

I dn't think u need to buy the whole set, the acne lotion is the important one, and then just use ur own cleanser and toner.

awesome stuff. It has a 95% success rate btw.

do u use a toner to exfoliate...i mean is that the purpose of a toner......and how often do u use a toner......and how do u feel about tea tree oil? im thinkin about about trying that too......thanks for they advice on the lotion:)

ps: also ic u use a aloe vera lotion....is this clerogen gonna replace that for u?