Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hockey101

Skin is always itchy

My skin is getting very itchy and very dry. I don't know if its the bodywash or what but it's really annoying. Anytime I sweat or strech, my skin feels so itchy and if I scratch, it makes these redmarks that wont go away. (i have some on my arm when I itched my arm at lunch, which three hours ago)

Any suggestions?

Take shorter and coller showers...6-7 mins MAX.

Lots of moisturiser (cream) within 2 minutes from leaving shower.

Vaseline before going to bed on the itchy red spots on arms.

My skin is getting very itchy and very dry. I don't know if its the bodywash or what but it's really annoying. Anytime I sweat or strech, my skin feels so itchy and if I scratch, it makes these redmarks that wont go away. (i have some on my arm when I itched my arm at lunch, which three hours ago)

Any suggestions?

Aveeno products...I used them during my course and this lotion really helped with relieving itching:

SKIN RELIEF MOISTURIZING LOTION

This moisturizing lotion is specially formulated to relieve and protect itchy, extra dry skin, and is clinically proven to moisturize for a full 24 hours. It's unique formula combines natural colloidal oatmeal, long known for its skin-soothing properties, rich emollients and cooling menthol to provide long-lasting moisturization and soothing itch relief.

Additional Product Benefits Include: skin protectant, fragrance free, non-greasy, noncomedogenic, external analgesic

I normally experience itching when my skin becomes dry.. so find a good moisturizer that work for you, good luck :).