Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Katsumi

I cant deal with iPledge OR my dermatologist

On Tuesday I went in to get my prescription. The doctor herself said they would put me into the system later that afternoon. They didn´t. The next day they still hadn´t entered my office visit into iPledge, so I called and they said ¨Oh we have to wait till Friday the 2nd, because it has to be a full 30 days since we initially registered you¨. It´s a medical assistant that directly deals with the iPledge system and stuff.

I waited till today. My office visit still hasn´t been entered into iPledge.

Let´s recap. 4 phone calls over 2 days, and one visit to see about this problem. I´ve waited since mid January patiently. But I´m tired of waiting anymore, and I don´t have a lot of time to be dealing with them next week... I´ve got too much going on.

Has anyone else been given this much trouble. FYI I´m a 22 year old female. I´m at wit´s end, I really am.

You are not alone. The IPledge window is so small and the offices get swamped they often forget. Hounding them best way and be firm! Let them have it good!

There are tons of these horror stories about Ipledge on here. I would agree with the first reply, dust yourself off and try try again.

To be honest, although the iPledge requirements ARE a pain in my ass, they´re not really my problem. I think it lays more with my dermatologist´s office, and the medical assistants who take care of the Accutane patients. I made several calls over the past week, with excuses and promises.

I finally talked to an iPledge operator last night, and she was sooo much more helpful. On Monday, she said I should go back to the dermatologist´s office, because I´ll have to get a new pregnancy test and prescription since they stupidly made that appt last week before the 30 days were up -- from when I was initially registered in iPledge. All I can say is I´m not leaving the office on Monday without knowing they put me into the system immediately. I´ve gotta change my next appt date too, ugh.

I´ll keep trying... but grr. lol