Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

So BORED with my hair >:O

I was thinking about going a little funky this time. I'd love to get some pink streaks in it (not all over.... the best example I could find is this-- except where her black streaks are, i'd want to put bleach blonde.) I just get bored easily with my hair and im super sick of having all one color now :D It'd be fun to SPICE things up a bit eh!?

712670669_l.jpg

^(I picked a whorish picture from the internet, sorry :lol:)

I kind of miss being white-blonde too :cry: I can't go back for a while though until my hair becauses less damaged... or else I can risk my hair falling out :surprised: Right now, with my hair being a light brown, it looks healthier than it ever has before and I dont look washed out... but I must admit, blondes do have more fun. ;)

Picture1589.jpg

Someday i'll go back :(

im bored with my hair and i just got it cut and highlighted not long ago! i love your blonde color! i dont think i have seen a picture of it brown?? if i dyed my hair brown my boyfriend would kill me..he loves blonde hair :lol:

you could prolly actually do that pink color yourself if you didnt want to much pink.

Yeah I would probably do it myself =] I know my mom has wanting me to get something like this done for a while.. shes gotten some fun reds (At least I think it was some redish color.. It was a long time ago, bad memory) to go in her hair and it looked amazing (I wouldn't go with red though)

..I like that idea , its pretty cute...i would do that if i had long hair like that

Anyone has a good site for hair styles with bangs ? good hair styles for teenagers-20s not like elder hairstyles ...i hate going to the salon to cut it..when they blow dry my hair..they make me look like iam 40...-.-

This might be a generic guy comment, but I love your hair the way it is. And dare I say it -- not a lot of people care about your hair. :P

But if you're looking for a method -- I say spike it. :D:D Like a sea urchin. :lol:

This might be a generic guy comment, but I love your hair the way it is. And dare I say it -- not a lot of people care about your hair. :P

But if you're looking for a method -- I say spike it. :D:D Like a sea urchin. :lol:

^ sea urchin comment aside, (:|:lol:), we need a guy section to get their opinions on girls' makeup & hair. i'm curious. i'd post a thread, but i know barely any of them come in here anyway to find it.

though for the most part, and based on past observation, i think they'd all say they prefer long hair, and no makeup....

it is unbelievable how much time, money, effort, etc. girls spend on all that, considering! (but i still do it! :angel:)

and actually, in the end, i think they do prefer that we be polished and all that. not have makeup caked on or look overdone, but be groomed, look like we take care of ourselves, etc. i just think they usually have no concept of all the work it takes to get there. and a lot of them don't realize that some of the girls who wear "no" makeup, really do, they just cant tell. ;)

Hey I know plenty of women who can pull the sea urchin off and still look attractive. :P Mandy can do it.

Same thing with medium length or short length hair.

So you're a brunette now?

Light and dark, hun. Light and dark. Two darks = dull. Remember your art classes. :P

Oh wait, I hope anyone reading this who doesn't know what i look like thinks that top picture is me.. because thats just some whorish famous myspace girl :lol: