Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm all new to this.. but I think this will help me with all of the depression from my problem with my acne. I have suffered with acne since I can remember. I have gotten so depressed with having acne, that I have even thought of suicide. But I have accepted for who I am.. and if someone doesn't like it.. then they're not good people if they are gonna judge you because you have a little acne. I have done all kinds of things to try and fix my problem. Some of them worked and some of them worked. The only reason why my acne is not cleared up yet.. is because I didn't want to waste my time if the product didn't work. I have been going down to the local YMCA and have gotten in the habit of going into the sauna and sometimes the steam bath, but before doing that.. I moisturize my whole entire body.. and after from being in there (the sauna/steambath) taking a hot shower.. for a minute or two.. then once you have decided that you want to get dried off.. take a few minutes and run the cold water on your body, this will close all of your pores.. and once you are finished drying off.. Moisturize! And thats that! Your face/body will feel 100 times better. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me on here.. or feel free to im me on aim.. lovestocuddle87.

~Johnny~