Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I really hate all those Proactiv commercials where celebrities are payed to lie that Proactiv cleared their skin. I especially hate the one with Kelly Clarkson where she says "I didn't want to look like a pizza." That bitch is fucking ugly and has a terrible voice.

i don't really mind the commercials, and it's helped a lot of people.

i mean Jessica Simpson struggled with embarassing acne for years, until a friend gave her Proacitv Solution.

I had so much acne throughout my chin, when they shot my videos they would have to go in and digitally fix my chin. and i was like Oh my gosh, I have to do something about this. I was introduced to proactiv while i was out on tour, the way i was dieting and the way i was eating, my skin just went crazy on me. My skin did need to be diciplined, and it did need to be repaired and rejuvinated and I know that proactiv did it. -- Jessica Simpson.

Created by two leading Dermatologists, Proactiv solution contains powerful medicines that work together as a system to deliver incredible skin clearing results.

looking at my face now, you can't tell that I used to have bad acne all over my chin!

-- Amy Lane Tucker,19

It feels Great to look good. Proactiv can make you look good! it can help you feel good about yourself!Brenda Thomas,22

proactiv is ready to prove it by sending you a Risk Free 60 day trial of the easy three step system! proactiv combines multiple medications with soothing spa quality botanicals to create a powerful acne fighting sysem. you can heal acne today, and prevent outbreaks tomorrow!

I'm passionate about proactiv because it worked for me and it gave me so much confidence!-- Jessica Simpson

Proactiv is the best selling topical acne system in America, named best acne treatment by allure magazine.

I would say no more than three weeks, my skin was completely cleared up. the moment i used it, it got better and better and better!-- Donna Hoyls, 27

being involved with Proactiv and telling my story about how it saved my skin, that's me saying you can have self confidence, you can find it.-- Jessica Simpson

You do have Beautiful skin under your acne! let Proactiv prove it! call 1800 789 6800.

it's one phone call away, to better yourself, to better your skin.-- Jessica Simpson.

i mean Jessica Simpson struggled with embarassing acne for years, until a friend gave her Proacitv Solution.

I had so much acne throughout my chin, when they shot my videos they would have to go in and digitally fix my chin. and i was like Oh my gosh, I have to do something about this. I was introduced to proactiv while i was out on tour, the way i was dieting and the way i was eating, my skin just went crazy on me. My skin did need to be diciplined, and it did need to be repaired and rejuvinated and I know that proactiv did it. -- Jessica Simpson.

Created by two leading Dermatologists, Proactiv solution contains powerful medicines that work together as a system to deliver incredible skin clearing results.

looking at my face now, you can't tell that I used to have bad acne all over my chin!

-- Amy Lane Tucker,19

It feels Great to look good. Proactiv can make you look good! it can help you feel good about yourself!Brenda Thomas,22

proactiv is ready to prove it by sending you a Risk Free 60 day trial of the easy three step system! proactiv combines multiple medications with soothing spa quality botanicals to create a powerful acne fighting sysem. you can heal acne today, and prevent outbreaks tomorrow!

I'm passionate about proactiv because it worked for me and it gave me so much confidence!-- Jessica Simpson

Proactiv is the best selling topical acne system in America, named best acne treatment by allure magazine.

I would say no more than three weeks, my skin was completely cleared up. the moment i used it, it got better and better and better!-- Donna Hoyls, 27

being involved with Proactiv and telling my story about how it saved my skin, that's me saying you can have self confidence, you can find it.-- Jessica Simpson

You do have Beautiful skin under your acne! let Proactiv prove it! call 1800 789 6800.

it's one phone call away, to better yourself, to better your skin.-- Jessica Simpson.

-- Amy Lane Tucker,19

I am having trouble figuring out whether you're being sarcastic or not. Jessica Simpson never had embarrassing acne.

I really hate all those Proactiv commercials where celebrities are payed to lie that Proactiv cleared their skin. I especially hate the one with Kelly Clarkson where she says "I didn't want to look like a pizza." That bitch is fucking ugly and has a terrible voice.

as if those celebs aren't rich enough they get paid to be in those commericals which pretty much mock people with real acne.

as if those celebs aren't rich enough they get paid to be in those commericals which pretty much mock people with real acne.

i don't blame them at all. if someone was going to pay me tons of money to push my tits up against their acne product, i would do it in a second.

that acne aint bad at all, id still totally make out with her even with acne on her lips