Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cadcorhar7

PLEASE HELP!!!

Dear board,

I am hoping and praying that someone will able to help me and tell what I could do. My face has been peeling over the past couple of months, not because of a sunburn but because of a combination of the "hard" water, ie, large amounts of chlorine, found where I live, as well as the BP 2.5% I use to fight my moderate acne. Now, my face is very oily and using a moisturizer to ameliorate the peeling has been COUNTER-PRODUCTIVE as my face has gotten oiler in doing so. CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I COULD DO TO MINIMIZE PEELING?

Thanks,

MRC

Well its my opinion that if you are using bp you need to use a moisterizer, even if your skin is already oily. My skin is really oily after I put moisterizer on I just blot off the excess with a tissue. But as for the other issues, I dont really have that problem with the water where I live so Im not sure how to help. Maybe invest in a shower and sink filter to help your skin?