Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
.iam SICK AND TIRED..OF SEEING OTHERS ENJOYING LIFE AND BEING HAPPY AND GOING THROUGH ALL THE THINGS I WISH I HAVE OR LIVE FOR AT LEAST ONE MIN...BUT NOOOO ITS NOT FOR ME...THIS LIFE ISNT FOR ME...!!! ..I ONLY WATCH OTHERS GET HAPPY AND HAVE THEIR LIVES BUT ME NOTHING NOTHING CHANGES..I ALWAYS HAVE THE FUCKED UP LUCK AND LIFE ! NO MATTER WHAT I DO !!!!!

You described what I am feeling to fault.

I'm sorry you're going through this as well.

Misery loves company, but don't end it.

You only have one life to live, even if it's horrible, it's better than no life at all.

My perspective is different from most peoples'. At rock bottom, I'm grateful that my biggest worry is my grades and the shame of my parents and not where I have to sleep or what I'm going to eat. I'm sure other people have said that to you before if you're contemplating suicide. But you have to realize, after this, it's over. If this is just a passing phase, what kind of horrible mistake would you be making? If you could wake up tomorrow and you found something that would make you feel only slightly better, over time you could learn to cope or even feel good about yourself one day.

Thanks to all of you guys.....iam feeling abit better now.., going to work and seeing friends there made it better..., and seeing you all careing and make me see life in a different ways and give it chances...made me feel better....so thanks to all of you...thanks so much...for giving the time to care..

I will talk to any of you in the future..if i felt down , hopefully...wont go through this again..

I feel the same way. The only reason I haven't is because I'm afraid I'll fail and have to live with people knowing I attempted suicide. That or having people know I committed suicide... I WISH I COULD JUST FADE AWAY.

All Jaffa can say is what he says to all people thinking of commiting suicide.Think of your life right now,you probably feel like crap,no friends,no life.Now think ahead 10 years time,what would be *your* dream situation to be in? Have your own family? A loving husband? The dream Job you are aspiring to? Put yourself in that situation,what would you be saying to yourself if you knew you nearly threw it all away 10 years ago by commiting suicide? You should do this type of thinking everytime you feel down.It reminds you that no matter how hard things are right now there are always goals and aspirations to strive for in life.Hope it helps

;) great advice! i always try do that whenever im feeling down

Hey, ive just read your post so, i decided to check out your profile and lemme tell ya....... you're really cute... so cheer up... lol.... I'd probably be scared to approach you too, so maybe guys are just scared youd shut them down, n maybe other girls feel threatened by ur beauty, so don't worry about it... Im only 17 and a male but my advice to you is to go out, buy a nice outfit and just flaunt it.... And plz plz learn to meet new people.... trust me i know its hard i was the "new kid" at my school starting my 11th grade year... I didnt know anyone at all, i was crushed :wacko: ... but i conquered my fears and put myself out there, and if they didnt like me or didnt want to be friends with me then i just really didnt care... There are billions of people in the world, not everyone will like you.... And good luck

I feel for you. Millions and millions of people all across world are in same situation as you right now. Just keep ypur head up and look forward to all the good things in life that will come at the end of this torrid journey you are on at the moment. Honestly, things will feel so much better and you will appreciate things so much more after you have overcome these types of feelings and experiences.