Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
supersizewtchez

New line of products from neutrogena(micro-clear)

Jus bought two of the new products from nuetrogena with the new and improved micro-clear technology thats "suppose" deliver salicylic acid deeper and more effectively into the pores than any other current products out there on the market??? Im curious as to if anyones tried these products.So far my experience has been 50/50;What i mean by that is that it makes yo skin feel clean and soft due to the green tea ingrediants without the tight feeling of the skin drying.But it seemed to make me break out wit little white-heads not alot but enough to be annoying.This happened jus a few days after using the product??SO people out there give me some feedback.The 2 products i bought was the foaming wash wit 0.5% s. acid, and the 3 n 1 stress free medicated leave on stuff wit 2% s. acid.Both ran bout 7$ their on sale right now at walgreens 4 being a new product. Alright people goodluck and it never hurts to pray 4 help from above when u feelin down and low. Keep the faith. - FeedbackMikey out- :think: