Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey i found this mesage board while googeling around.. now im 17 (oily-normal skin) and ive had acne since grade 8 (14 years old) and ive been to a dermatologist who gave me this antibiotic which contains benzol peroxide. That gave me an allergic reaction in which i had to go to diffrent hospitals just to figure out it was that ingrediant. Then a dermaologist said i had a skin infection (i forgot what it was called).. .she thhen put me on acutane for about 6 months, which worked really well... now im off it, and i find i still have some pimpels (maybe 1 whitehead, and some blackheads on my forehead, nothing that bad). But i use products such as Noxema deep cleansing cream, clearasil daily deep cleansing foaming wash, and clear and clear black head exfoliator scrub alongside with stevia-a topical cream. Now i wash my face about 2 times a day, i dont touch pop (if anything ice tea), and i stay away from sugary junk food such as chocolates and what not. The products i use on my face are not really helping, i havent noticed much a diffrence, and i was wondering, what are some good over the counter products that dont contain benzol peroxide and are effective?