Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Before I started. (pictures don't show the worst of my acne)

1-13-07RC.jpg

1-13-07LC.jpg

1-13-07Front-1.jpg

1-13-07FH.jpg

Third day. This may be just being hopeful, but I think it already started getting better.

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

And here's today. My face may look a little red, but I did a Lactic Acid peel last night for a little longer than I normally do, and uh... you should have seen it last night lol.

IMG_0339.jpg

Front view of my whole face.

IMG_0338.jpg

Notice on my left side all that is left is redness and some scaring (I don't think horrible scaring)

IMG_0336.jpg

Now on my right I have one zit next to the red spot (I am guilty of popping that one...)

IMG_0344.jpg

Forehead has been my problem area lately... maybe do to the fact that right after I started my treatment I decided to grow my bangs. Going to continue to let my bangs grow until I'm finished with my next 2 months of treatment starting next week, but I believe it's my hair that's the problem, but hoping not... I kind of like my bangs longer. But judging by my before pictures, I'd actually say my bangs need to be cut... *doesn't want to cut* styling takes time and some days I just don't want to do it...

I know my acne may not have been absolutely horrible, but it wasn't getting any better, and I was having some days where it was getting worse, despite what I was doing. I started on the night of January 13th

Before I started. (pictures don't show the worst of my acne)

1-13-07RC.jpg

1-13-07LC.jpg

1-13-07Front-1.jpg

1-13-07FH.jpg

Third day. This may be just being hopeful, but I think it already started getting better.

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

And here's today. My face may look a little red, but I did a Lactic Acid peel last night for a little longer than I normally do, and uh... you should have seen it last night lol.

IMG_0339.jpg

Front view of my whole face.

IMG_0338.jpg

Notice on my left side all that is left is redness and some scaring (I don't think horrible scaring)

IMG_0336.jpg

Now on my right I have one zit next to the red spot (I am guilty of popping that one...)

IMG_0344.jpg

Forehead has been my problem area lately... maybe do to the fact that right after I started my treatment I decided to grow my bangs. Going to continue to let my bangs grow until I'm finished with my next 2 months of treatment starting next week, but I believe it's my hair that's the problem, but hoping not... I kind of like my bangs longer. But judging by my before pictures, I'd actually say my bangs need to be cut... *doesn't want to cut* styling takes time and some days I just don't want to do it...

I know my acne may not have been absolutely horrible, but it wasn't getting any better, and I was having some days where it was getting worse, despite what I was doing. I started on the night of January 13th

Well consider urself lucky cuz you have what MOST WOMEN AND MEN PAY THOUSANDS TO GET THRU SURGERY: HIGH CHEEKBONES... seriously u have nice high cheekbones... u can become a model but i hope ur at least 5'11" :)

Yeah! Your eyes are nicely shaped & big and the color is very niceeeee! Your cheekbones bring your eyes out too! Gorgeous :)

Wow, your skin is positively glowing in those recent pics! What products are you using?

Guest Mankind

Hey, your face is looking great man. Your skin is very similar to what mine was like before I cleared up.

You have great eyes btw.