Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
femme25

Need Kabuki suggestions quick!!

Ladies - and gents...

I ordered the AN premium buki but in the mean time I need recommendations for Kabuki brushes I can pick up at the store - like CVS or whatever. Anyone know of any semi decent ones? Does Physicians formula make them?

Sorry I hate when people write "need help fast!" posts but I truly am leaving in approx an hour and a half to get some!! lunchtime baby.

This isnt really a kabuki, its a bronzer brush(wtf is the difference anyway :confused:).

Here it is, at sephora for $25. Alot of reviews here say its good for not just bronzer/blush, but for powder foundation too. If it doesnt work, you can always return it :D

Dang I cant see the link :( Stupid work!! But the way I understand it is Kabukis are longer bristles, fluffier and have shorter handles as opposed to blush brushes....but man $25 is kind of a lot, I only paid $17.50 for the premium AN one. I'll look in to it, thanks :)

Anyone else?

The AN premium buki is the best ! gives great coverage and sooo soft , also its very compact and a good size for a buki

Pics here =)

IMG_0683.jpg

You will love it =)

For a drug store...just get a powder brush for now , they should be fine to use as a foundation brush , I havent used one from drug stores though..but you can try a powder brush that is full and looks compcat.

j_dub,

You're going to love the Premium Brush - so soft and the coverage is awesome! When did you order it? They are really quick with shipping so maybe you don't have to run out and get a $25 one, unless you need it right away. I've never bought a kabuki in a local store, so can't help with that, sorry.

Heather

j_dub,

You're going to love the Premium Brush - so soft and the coverage is awesome! When did you order it? They are really quick with shipping so maybe you don't have to run out and get a $25 one, unless you need it right away. I've never bought a kabuki in a local store, so can't help with that, sorry.

Heather

Cherry Bunny & Gigglebox -

Firstly thanks for the image Cherry bunny! It looks so purty..cant wait to try it out!

Gigglebox, i ordered it yesterday and requested priority mail so hopefully sometime early next week I'll have one to play with! Cant wait!!!!