Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I cant stand it any more. nothing works for me. and no one understands. Im loosing my life. everything. another fucking weekend in home. another fucking day in home. fucking hate myself. my boyfriend cant get the fact that I feel so fucking ugly which stops me from going out. everyone is saying : you look good, you dont have much acnes, stop exaggerating, stop acting like a child, stop pitying yourelf. yeahhhhhhh.fucking yeahh.I'm done.

you can't look that bad if you got a boyfriend and everyone says you look good. just keep experimenting with different things. something will work. good luck.

I think I have already tried everything :( and believe me, without make-up I look terrible... :( sometimes it's better sometimes worse, but I always have acnes... I will never get rid of them and it makes me crazy , besides I'm addicted to squeezing them..so imagine how my face looks right now.. I look better when I dont squeeze but I cant stop myself. now I have at least 3 huge open wounds.... and I regret what I did..but its too late. vicious circle.

I dont want to live like that. Trying, praying, hoping for better skin without any results.

It's all for nothing. :( my patience is wearing thin.

ehh..

i know how u feel and reading ur post was like reading my own feelings,

my boyfriend says i look fine but i know how i look and its not fine, he thinks that cuz he says im okay then it makes it all better but it dont...

I WISH I DID

i feel like no one understands how i feel and i cant talk to any family about it as they dont suffer with acne!!!

people who dont have the damn thing cant even begin to understand how it feels to live with it right??

If u ever need to chat about stuff then feel free to email me... that applies to all of u out there!!

I'm sitting in front of computer and crying.....

Soon my boyfriend will be back from work..so I will have to go to bathroom and cry in hiden..he hates when I start this subject with acnes..

thank you all for nice words and understaning ....which I can't get here in my life...

Okay, so I haven't tried everything coz I haven't tried accutane.. but ! the thing is that any time I go to dermatologist she always belittle my problem with acnes and says that I dont need any pills, and other ppl have worse skin then me. But she never sees me without make-up !! I have tried all possible creams, gels, I have been taking even contraceptives - Diane35 but after I stopped I got acnes again two times more ! :(

no hope

no hope....

Have you tried accutane? If you haven't then you can't say you've tried everything...

[/quote

no ive not tried that as my doc didnt think it was an option for me when i saw him last...

but that dont mean i dont suffer like u do.... i have suffered for 7 yrs now and have tried many many products!!

ur not the only one who feels like crap!!!!

I cant stand it any more. nothing works for me. and no one understands. Im loosing my life. everything. another fucking weekend in home. another fucking day in home. fucking hate myself. my boyfriend cant get the fact that I feel so fucking ugly which stops me from going out. everyone is saying : you look good, you dont have much acnes, stop exaggerating, stop acting like a child, stop pitying yourelf. yeahhhhhhh.fucking yeahh.I'm done.

wow, what lovely people!

what treatments have you tried? tried dans regimen? accutane?

I'm sorry the people in your life don't understand how this is affecting you. People who haven't had problems with acne never understand.