Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SnowBunny

Is this rosacea???help.

I come from a very. very cold climate...with in the arctic circle cold. So I know rosecea is more likely for someone like me...anyways. I have redness almost everyday on my nose, right around the nose and on my cheeks, between the brows, partly on bottom my forhead, as well as the chin area right under my lip. it is really red in some places. on those areas there are these redish and purple veins or sqiggly lines (if they arent veins?) showing though. I have dry looking skin on the really red places...its always like this even with out using an acne treatment and not eating certain foods in the day. Right around my nose in the crease it sometimes itches there a lot and it stings slightly when i forget to put on moisturizer other than that it doesnt bother me....Could this be eczema, rosacea or something else??

It certainly does sound like rosacea due to the telangiectasia as well as the redness. Did you have the broken vessels before the redness appeared?

The itching and stinging could just be due to dry skin.

It certainly does sound like rosacea due to the telangiectasia as well as the redness. Did you have the broken vessels before the redness appeared?

The itching and stinging could just be due to dry skin.

Well, the vessels arent showing quite as much as the areas that are red. parts of the face have calmed down in redness...but the redness is still around the nose creases and flowing out on the cheks slightly. Its under the nose and on my chin still. what is telangiectasia??? and i switched moisturzers and the itching has gone down a lot..its for sensitive skin and is supposed to help calm the skin and even the tone out...so far it is helping withthe calming part.

defo rosacea

check out v-beam or ipl

to help with redness

there are antibiotics

if you are breaking out for rosacea as well