Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
holyyawp

Oily Skin - Eck!

I follow Dan's regimen morning and night and it has worked great. But I still wake up in the morning with tremendously oily skin, especially around my nose and upper chin. Any help?

I have the same problem as you.....I started using Cetephil Oily Skin cleanser and noticed a big difference. I'd recommend it.

does it actually work? I use neutrogena oil-free acne wash and it doesn't do anything but make my face dry and shiney and the oil still comes back.

does it actually work? I use neutrogena oil-free acne wash and it doesn't do anything but make my face dry and shiney and the oil still comes back.

This is only my third day doing it but I have noticed a decisiveimprovement in oil production just by switching to a less drying cleanser than the purpose bar.

I use cetaphil gentle cleanser in the morning, and either than cleanser or the cetaphil normal to oily cleanser at night if I wear a lot of makeup or work out. instead of my face being greasy halfway during the day or when I wake up in the morning, it stays nice and normal!

I'm going to try taking B5 just to see what the results are, but I also hear that this can help to reduce oil production.

B5 (pantothenic acid) can be great for oily skin. My skin was slick like for years - I've been taking 10g of B5 daily for a couple of months now, and my skin is starting to look really good, with virtually no oil at all.