Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
london06

helppp! severely clogged pores on chest... pic attached...

so i've been browsing these forums for a while and have finally gotten up the courage to post - i have had acne on my chest for over 5 years and am really self consious about it... after looking through many of the pics people have posted i havent seen any pictures that really look anything like what i have. all over my chest i have white bumps that are pretty noticeable even without looking that closely. there are also some bumps that have spots of black underneath - these blackhead and whitehead type things look pretty far under the surface of my skin. especially the black dots - not like normal blackheads that look like they could be squeezed out. these clogged pores turn into red pimples occasionally, maybe once or twice a month, but the white/black bumps are still very noticeable. does anyone have any idea what kind of acne i have? any ideas on how to treat it? i just started doing head and shoulders a couple days ago and it doesnt seem to be making much difference yet, i'll give it some more time though... PLEASE HELP! i would really appreciate it!

post-51796-1172817824_thumb.jpg

post-51796-1172817824_thumb.jpg

Ive got the same little things on my back, its just from it clearing up i think.

They dont hurt, they arent sticking up really high, and they never come to a head. Thats what mine are

I have a big flesh colored clogged pore in the middle of my chest and a HUGE bump with the blackness underneath it... like I don't want to wear some shirts cause the bump is visible through the shirt.. it's a damn volcano.. I'd also like to know a solution for this since they've been there for over a year and a half now..