Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so I ordered the AN Premium Kabuki!! ppl's reviews have been great about it. despite that i'm buying my minerals from Meow (they have my colour match).. i went shopping at Sephora yesterday and the brushes they have there are okay, but more expensive! they had a sephora kabuki in a package i couldn't open but it was $32. they had a bronzer brush which looked like it would serve well as a kabuki but it was $30. i looked at the B.E brushes, and they were complete crap! i could see the shedding already. i DID find a really nice brush by some company i forgot the name of... but it was $42! so even though i live in Canada, I decided to get a brush from AN cuz it would STILL be cheaper even WITH the shipping! the premium looks divineee. i bought a concealer too.. and the total, of kabuki + concealer + shipping, with the discount was only $32! ($37 CDN). pretty good if i do say so myself.... oh but how i hate waiting!! haha