Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
holyyawp

Beard = Facial Hair Camoflauge

I have tried to grow a beard to hide my acne scars, but inevitably within 3-4 days of sprouting whiskers, my face gets very irritated and I have a big break out.

Does anyone have a solution on how to grow a beard and also continue Dan's regimen simultaneously? This would seem like an impossible task, I know, since BP doesn't take too kindly to a 5 o'clock shadow, much less a full beard. But any ideas I would appreciate.

By the way, on average do women like/dislike facial hair?

I'm not a man, but I think what shaving does is exfoliate and when you stop you need to do something else (like a scrub) to get that benefit. Just an idea. Good luck!

In my opinion whether or not I like facial hair on a man has to do with his eyes. If he has warm and kind eyes, it is sexy. If his eyes are intense and stern, facial hair can be too much.

Anna

gah what defines warm and kind eyes? what color??? what about intense and stern?

yah i know what u mean by the irritation holy i haven't shaved in like a week and a half and for the first few days my uhhh hum.. what to call it.. the part under your face on your neck (the hard to shave part i guess) was so itchy! luckily i didn't break out biggrin.gif/ sadly my worst scar seems to be located where my facial hair doesn't quite grow yet (i'm 16 god damn puberty) so it's still there, and oh yeah my other scars happened to be located like right above the T zone area so fat chance of me ever growing a beard to cover that up sad.gif

Santa Claus, George Clooney, Sean Connery - Warm and kind.

Charles Manson- Intense and stern (and friggin frightening!).

Don't you think?

Anna

the swastika probably would be something I would think of getting rid of. Probably doesn't make him too popular with the rest of the prison populace.

There's nothing worse than growing a beard and then getting a bad breakout underneath it. A lot of times normal pimples will grow into cysts because of a beard.

I had a beard once and my face never felt clean so I shaved it off and I think it's only helped my skin. Besides, if you try to treat the skin underneath a beard, with Benzoyl Peroxide, you will often wind up with a bleached beard, which looks kind of funky.

i just said "screw it" and shaved my beard off, my face looks so smooth now;it took like friggin forever with my mega beard i had to shave over areas like 4times in the end though i went from looking 21 to 14 haha; so much 4 going to bars and picking up college chicks i guess :/