Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShakeYoBooty

The hardest next week of my life...

Well, first I need to say that Minocycline works for me whenever I stay on it, but I'm starting Accutane very soon, so I stopped taking Minocycline. And since I have only 1 pill left, I need to survive 5 more days until I get prescribed Accutane.

I've already started breaking out and I feel so ugly. Luckily, weekends coming soon so it's 2 days that I won't be seen at school with the acne.

If only I have just 3-5 more pills of Minocycline to maintain my OK skin for now.

Oke, in that case, try and look at it like it's some mental game or something. Either way, don't take life too seriously right now.

Ps: This is gonna take more then a week.

Accutane is no miracle drug, it'll need time to work.

I'm telling you this so you won't feel disappointed.

Guest Mankind

Accutane will go a long way to getting rid of your acne. It worked well for me. Stay positive and think how good your skin will look after accutane rathe than how bad it looks just now.

Thanks for the support.

LOL, when I said this one week, it's one week of no acne medication at all so my skin isn't going to be maintained, it's going to get worse.